Are you looking for gratitude words for the first responder Day Quotes? To honor the true heroes who are the first to respond in an emergency, we’ve gathered the best collection of first responder quotations, sayings, tweets, and statuses (with images and photos).
Among the first to arrive and offer aid at the site of a catastrophe, such as a car crash, natural disaster, or terrorism, is a first responder. He is someone with specialized training.
Being the first on the scene of a fire or police officer, for example, is a first responder’s responsibility. First responders include paramedics, firefighters, and police officers. Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) are also part of this group.
On October 28, National First Responders Day Quotes occur, which provides a one-of-a-kind chance to demonstrate our respect for firefighters, paramedics, and EMTs. The first to arrive at natural disasters, tragedies, and accidents are these valiant men and women.
Our first responders have always been there to respond to any crisis, saving thousands of lives and losing their own, such as the 9/11 attack, the 2020 pandemic, and other tragedies. We have endless love and respect for them, and we want to offer our help to them.
First Responder Day Quotes
- “It’s so important to talk to the first responders.” – Brooke Baldwin
- “A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer.” – Novalis
- “A hero cannot be a hero unless in a heroic world.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “When danger comes, some men cry, scream, cover, or run. We are not those men.”
- “No hero is mortal till he dies.” – W.H. Auden
- “You can’t train too much for a job that can kill you.”
- “The hero is never the star of the story.” – Marilyn Manson
- “Don’t forget, you are the hero of your own story.” – Greg Boyle
Inspirational First Responder Quotes
- “For one thing, I don’t think that anybody in any war thinks of themselves as a hero.” – Steven Spielberg
- “All first responders do noble work, and all of them deserve our respect and our appreciation.” – William Barr
- “Answer the urgent call. Help when tragedy strikes. And do it for free.” – Isabella Koldras
- “The most basic job of an EMT is to notice things and then wonder about them.” – Thom Dick
- “Until you put your life up as collateral for another life, you don’t know what lifesaving is about.”
- “Our first responders risk their lives to help others. The least we can do is make sure they have the resources they need to do their jobs.” – Ben Nelson
- “In modern warfare, journalists are among the first responders, seeking out truth in the turmoil and wreckage, wherever it takes them.” – Nancy Gibbs
- “There is just no substitute for seeing a disaster area firsthand and getting the chance to speak in person to victims and responders.” – Chris Murphy
- “Police officers, firefighters, EMTs – they are all out there every single day – literally just a phone call away for anyone who needs them.” – Doreen Cronin
- “A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.” – Plato
- “I’ve always seen first responders as unsung heroes and very special people because, when everyone else is running away from danger, they run into it.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “I’m extremely grateful to all the first responders, veterans, and their families for all their sacrifices.” – Taya Kyle
- “You have to keep the body going until the brain and the heart recover enough to go on their own.” – Joe Connelly
- “Connecticut’s first responders and defense workers work every day to help us achieve these goals.” – Christopher Dodd
- “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” – Norman Schwarzkopf
- “First responders are a resilient lot. They deal with many types of situations and are very good at improvisation in their work.” – Jesse Spencer
- “We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember….” – George W. Bush
- “Playing a cop on TV and working closely with actual cops on set, I do think the media does a disservice to our first responders.” – Jesse Lee Soffer
Positive Words For First Responder Day Quotes
- “We don’t think about the first responders until we need them. Like I don’t unconsciously think every day about these people and their lives, but that is what they are doing.” – Oliver Stark
- “There are certain people who react well in life-threatening situations, and our military and our law enforcement and our first responders tend to be those types of folks.” – Dean Cain
- “Every day, first responders put their own lives on the line to ensure our safety. The least we can do is make sure they have the tools to protect and serve their communities.” – Joe Lieberman
- “My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
- “First responders will be on the frontlines if there is a terrorist attack in our communities, and we must provide them with the tools they need to do their difficult jobs.” – Ed Markey
- “Our military, police, and first responders risk their lives to protect ours, and so today – and every day – we should thank those who serve and honor those we’ve lost.” – Kim Reynolds
The First Responder Day Quotes Motivation
- “What I’ve noticed is not only in the military but in the first responder’s community, that when you reach out your hand to help one of them, they almost always grab your hand with only one of theirs, because they’re using their other hand to reach behind them and pull up somebody else with them.” – Taya Kyle
- “On Sept. 11, 2001, thousands of first responders heroically rushed to the scene and saved tens of thousands of lives. More than 400 of those first responders did not make it out alive. In rushing into those burning buildings, not one of them asked, ‘What God do you pray to?’ What beliefs do you hold?” – Michael Bloomberg
- “There will come a day when I may be called upon to do what most people can’t. To comfort the lost, to hold the hand of the dying. To provide the comfort one seeks in a time when their life is out of their hands. To them, I am their Angel. To me, this is just a calling. I will forever be humble for someday I may be my Patient’s last comfort.”
- “This is not just a job for first responders. They’re doing this for their families and their communities. Some of these guys don’t want to take a break. They say there’s too much work to be done. We’re tired. So what? But we’ve got to look at it, not as a glass half empty, but half full, or we’ll miss the positive. We’re going to make it through this.” – Pat Sullivan
- “The men and women who serve this great nation, whether they are stationed in Iraq, Fort Riley, or the Korean Peninsula, or they serve us at home as our community first responders, serve because they believe in America.” – Kathleen Sebelius
- “Real heroes don’t wear capes. Real superheroes wear uniforms and badges and stethoscopes! Real superheroes are members of our military, law enforcement, and first responders. Pretend superheroes wear capes!” – Dean Cain
- “I want to join everyone in expressing my great sympathy and support for people who lost loved ones in this terrible terrorist attack [in Orlando] and everybody still in the hospital who is struggling and all the first responders.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Every Medal of Valor recipient has confronted life-threatening danger. Each had its fight-or-flight moment. But each one stood their ground for our safety. We hold them up as examples to other first responders – and to all Americans.” – William Barr
- “…Chicago Fire’ has been a wonderful outlet for me. We’re thrown into the gritty streets of Chicago working among actual first responders. They’re a wonderful bunch, and the sense of community among Midwesterners is very similar to Australians.” – Jesse Spencer
- “We cannot watch another family lose everything – risking their lives and the lives of the first responders sent to rescue them – because the flood insurance program’s seal of government approval fooled them into thinking they were safe. That’s more than wrong: it’s immoral.” – Jeb Hensarling
- “As we try to compete in this global marketplace, we need to rebuild our infrastructure. We need to rebuild our schools. We need to make sure that teachers and first responders and veterans who are coming home from serving our country so proudly have jobs waiting for them.” – Valerie Jarrett
- “We need strong public health institutions to respond to any challenge. We need to deal with critical infrastructure. The reality is that very little money has flowed to communities to help our first responders; to help our hospitals; to help the public health infrastructure.” – Bob Menendez
- “I see artists as the first responders. And when the proverbial crap hits the fan, we are there to be of service, to tell the story, to bring a balm, to soothe, and to provide catharsis. You know, not to make our work any more important or less important, but just that there is great importance to it.” – Elizabeth Marvel
- “Many communities throughout the nation still do not have the communications infrastructure in place for first responders to communicate with one another during an emergency.” – Susan Collins
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves; as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “I have this dream that the first responders to 911 calls will not be law enforcement personnel but robots. Robots can put eyes and ears on the scene much faster than you can with policemen or women.” – Vijay Kumar
- “Whether it’s police officers, firefighters, first responders, or 911 dispatchers, many dedicated Americans work long hours, and often in difficult conditions, to make sure that when someone’s in need, they can help.” – Ajit Pai
- “Be Prepared… the meaning of the motto is that a scout must prepare himself by previous thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that he is never taken by surprise.” – Robert Baden-Powell
Thank You First Responder Day Quotes
These inspiring and appreciative quotations in honor of our first responders are wonderful.
- “Next to creating a life, the finest thing a man can do is save one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I extend my deepest gratitude to our Armed Forces and first responders serving both at home and abroad in the war against terrorism.” – John Doolittle
- “Surely the Department of Defense can and needs to do a better job of training new and existing first responders to respond to sexual assaults occurring in the military.” – Louise Slaughter
- “In case you haven’t felt it today…you are appreciated. In case you wanted to quit today…Don’t. You are needed. In case you need to talk but feel no one will listen…There are many who will. In case you haven’t heard it today…THANK YOU.”
- “When terrorists strike, first responders are the first people we turn to.” – Patrick Leahy
- “There is no higher honor than to be given the responsibility to care for another human being.” – Richard K. Schachner
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Thinking of the brave men we lost one year ago today and all of those who helped keep us safe. Thank you RCMP, police, and first responders.”
- “Pray for first responders everywhere.”
- “Bravery is not the absence of fear but the action in the face of fear.” – Mark Messier
We hope you enjoyed reading this list of 70+ Thank You First Responder Day Quotes. It is time to show your respect and appreciation to these amazing people who put their life on the line just because they wanted justice for a stranger.
These quotes are inspirational and can help you become a more generous person as well. So, make sure to share them with your friends, family members, and loved ones.
Read more: National First Responders Day, Happy Doctors Day Quotes,