Happy Corpus Christi is a Christian feast observed annually on the Thursday after Trinity Sunday. This year, the Feast of Happy Corpus Christi, also known as the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, will be observed on June 16. ST. Thomas Aquinas proposed the Corpus Christi to Pope Urban IV to create a feast solely dedicated to the Holy Eucharist.
The Institution of the Holy Eucharist is commemorated solemnly in the Latin Church on the Thursday following Trinity Sunday. Many Christians around the world, particularly Roman Catholics, commemorate Corpus Christ in honor of the Holy Eucharist. The Feast of the Most Holy Body of Christ, as well as The Day of Wreaths, are two names for the same day.
Happy Corpus Christ
Happy Corpus Christi is a Christian festival observed by many Christians, particularly those affiliated with the Catholic Church. Happy Corpus Christi was first celebrated in England in 1318, according to the source. However, we are celebrating a wonderful day, which is the world’s most popular celebration day. Different people are commemorating the in various ways.
If you want to wish everyone a Happy Corpus Christi, here is a list of Happy Corpus Christi Quotes, Messages, SMS, Facebook, and Whatsapp Status. You can send Happy Corpus Christi Wishes, Images, Text Messages, and Images to your friends to wish them a happy feast day.
Happy Corpus Christi Quotes, Messages, SMS, Wishes
Here you will find Corpus Christi greetings, messages, texts, greetings, quotes, images, and more.
- I hunger for the bread of God, the flesh of Jesus Christ …; I long to drink of his blood, the gift of unending love. – St. Ignatius of Antioch
- May this Christmas usher in a slew of fresh opportunities for you, as well as a prosperous New Year.
- Can you feel the fragrance of Paradise which diffuses Itself from the Tabernacle? – St. Philip
- God dwells in our midst, in the Blessed Sacrament of the altar. – St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Warm Christmas greetings to you and your loved ones. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season filled with joy.
- On the Feast of Corpus Christi, go to Mass and receive Holy Communion if you’re a Christian.
- If I can give you any advice, I beg you to get closer to the Eucharist and Jesus… We must pray to Jesus to give us that tenderness of the Eucharist. – Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- There are many different theologies about Holy Communion. Depending on your denomination, learn how the ingredients of bread and wine are related to Christ’s body and blood.
5 Epic Quotes on Feast of Corpus Christi
The Blessed Sacrament is indeed the stimulus for us all, for me as it should be for you, to forsake all worldly ambitions. Without the constant presence of our Divine Master upon the altar in my poor chapels, I never could have persevered casting my lot with the lepers of Molokai; the foreseen consequence of which begins now to appear on my skin, and is felt throughout the body. Holy Communion being the daily bread of a priest, I feel myself happy, well pleased, and resigned in the rather exceptional circumstances in which it has pleased Divine Providence to put me. —Blessed Fr. Damien, Apostle of the Lepers.
I throw myself at the foot of the Tabernacle like a dog at the foot of his Master. —St. John Vianney.
Receive Communion often, very often…there you have the sole remedy if you want to be cured. Jesus has not put this attraction in your heart for nothing. —St. Therese of Lisieux.
The only cure for sagging or fainting faith is Communion. Though always Itself, perfect and complete and inviolate, the Blessed Sacrament does not operate completely and once for all in any of us. Like the act of Faith, it must be continuous and grow by exercise. Frequency is of the highest effect. Seven times a week is more nourishing than seven times at intervals.—J.R.R. Tolkien
If angels could be jealous of men, they would be so for one reason: Holy Communion. —St. Maximilian Kolbe
Best Corpus Christi Day Messages, Quotes, and Greetings
- In the first place, the cause of grace becomes present in man through the reception of the Sacrament of the Eucharist, which is Christ himself.
- We thank you for the gift you gave us and the way you educate us to live for others; may we always sense your presence in every part of the globe.
- I believe that the most important thing to do in Happy Corpus Christi is to rekindle amazement and awe in the face of the mystery, rather than to explain specific parts of the Eucharist.
- He is driven by his love for us and his desire to teach us how to love one another. Jesus came to earth and continues to be with us in the Eucharist.
- without the Eucharist, the Church does not exist.
- Find new ways to spread the lessons of god in every corner of the world.
- First, look at yourself and remember the purpose for what God has made you, it is to love the creatures of god and always stand for justice or inequality.
Happy Corpus Christi everyone. We hope you all have a blessed and memorable day. As we bid farewell to one year and welcome in another, we thought it would be a good idea to round up some of the most touching, heartwarming, and motivational quotes about life that we could find. We hope that these quotes will help you celebrate the good in life and strive for even more in the coming year. As always, comments are welcome.
Read More: Happy World Chocolate Day, Happy Patriot Day, Happy Memorial Day, Happy National Cousins Day