Happy India Independence Day Quotes, Images, and Popular Quotes. India gained independence from British rule on August 15, 1947, and will soon celebrate its 75th anniversary on that date.
We present the Most Popular and Best Collection of Happy India Independence Day Quotes to commemorate the country’s birthday. Share These Happy Fourth of July Quotes With Family and Friends. Happy 15 August Quotes can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.
India Independence Day Quotes
Happy India Independence Day, The ceremonies and events in India have given the country’s national day of freedom a unique feel. Every Indian holiday, including Diwali, Lohri, Eid, and Holi, is celebrated with great fervor and joy.
India commemorates its independence day with great fervor and enthusiasm. Every Indian has a strong sense of freedom inside them. This holiday is enthusiastically observed throughout India with various events and activities.
- May the sun in his course visit no land freer, happier, more lovely, than this our country! – Sardar Bhagat Singh
- Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plow, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper. -Swami Vivekananda
- At the dawn of history, India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength. – Jawaharlal Nehru
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living? – Mahatma Gandhi.
- Democracy and socialism are a means to an end, not the end itself.- Jawaharlal Nehru
Happy Independence Day Quotes
India’s independence day is observed annually on August 15. It is also a day to celebrate joy and love on this August day when Indians burn candles to honor their rulers, heroes, and past leaders of India while also honoring brilliance and patriotism.
India is a country with a wide range of customs and cultures. Therefore, one might get the conclusion that on this Indian Independence Day, people in India are saying quotes to one another.
- It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived. – Bhagat Singh
- So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever the law provides freedom is of no avail to you. – B.R. Ambedkar
- Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to get. – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- You give me your blood and I will give you Independence! – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- A country’s greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race – Sarojini Naidu
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. – Mahatma Gandhi
Independence day is a day to pay respect to our freedom and independence. On this very day, all across the country, people are free to express themselves freely without any violence. There are peace and happiness in the air all around. It is due to the freedom and independence that we can see such amazing beauty in this small and peaceful country of ours. Mahatma Gandhi
Independence is the right of every individual. If he doesn’t have it, then he cannot be ruled. I am free; I have sacrificed my whole life for my country. For me, freedom means never having to bow down to anyone else, not even our fellow beings. Sardar Vallabha
Famous India Independence Day Quotes by Freedom Fighters
People around India celebrate freedom and pride on this day in honor of India’s independence. It is true that India only attained freedom after a long and violent battle, but the Indian people still harbor a deep-seated desire for freedom. India’s economy and role in the world are both prominent once more.
The liberal policies of the Indian government have significantly boosted economic growth and development in that country. We can therefore conclude that India is praised throughout the world for its astute leadership and economic growth strategies.
Mahatma Gandhi: Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?
- Ramprasad Bismil: Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil me hai, dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil me hai
- Chandra Shekhar Azad: Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: Jai Jawan Jai Kisaan
- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee: Vande Mataram
- Bhagat Singh: Inquilab Zindabad
- Subhash Chandra Bose: Tum Muje Khoon Do, Mai Tumhe Azadi Dunga
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak: Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it
Happy India Independence Day Quotes
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- May the sun in his course visit no land freer, happier, more lovely, than this our country – Sardar Bhagat Singh.
- Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.- Ho Chi Minh.
- Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of the British rule in India. – Lala Lajpat Rai.
- Violent means will give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and India herself. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.– Subhas Chandra Bose.
- Injustice, in the end, produces independence. – Voltaire.
- A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and the soul of its people. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- We have believed, and we do believe now that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, and that economic prosperity is indivisible. – Indira Gandhi.
India has demonstrated to the entire globe on this day that she is not constrained by any race, religion, or color. India is a sizable country that is governed by a Constitution that was approved by the Indian people. We have shown the rest of the world that we are not ready to submit to anyone’s rule.
India has demonstrated that we are capable of governing and leading ourselves without assistance from others. On this day, let’s all honor the wonderful past of this great country and stand firm to protect it so that our children can have a future free from all forms of terrorism and violence. Thanks for reading our blog.
Read More: Happy India Independence Day, Happy Pakistan Independence Day, Independence Day of United States, Indonesia Independence Day