Happy World Chocolate Day is approaching quickly. The event will take place on Wednesday, July 7th, which is a day dedicated to chocolate and all of its great properties. World Chocolate Day is a day dedicated to the best chocolate in the world, with special activities, chocolate tastings, chocolate presents, and more. In a nutshell, World Chocolate Day is all about chocolate – and how chocolate is made consumed, and shared.
There have been many events in chocolate’s history that have shaped it into an amazing, popular luxury product; World Chocolate Day is all about celebrating chocolate the way it should be enjoyed and celebrating the fact that chocolate is good for you in so many wonderful, delicious, and healthy ways.
World Chocolate Day
When is World Chocolate Day, exactly? The exact date and celebrations are held all around the world on any given day of the year, but the date is always July 7th. What is the date of World Chocolate Day? Chocolates and their production are celebrated all over the world on the first Sunday in May.
This includes Switzerland, where chocolate is created all year, and Mexico, where the indivisible chocolate family, the Chobani family, makes it all year.
Happy World Chocolate Day
Happy World Chocolate Day is commemorated in most countries with a variety of activities. World Chocolate Day, for example, is celebrated in the Ivory Coast. A parade with marching bands, clowns, and an elephant parade takes place through the city’s main thoroughfare.
The festivities last until early afternoon when the major fireworks display at the end of the main street takes place. The local government and the Ivory Coast Chocolate Association are hosting the event.
Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Thailand, and the United Kingdom are among the countries that celebrate World Chocolate Day. Chocolate is celebrated differently in each of these countries. The Belgian celebration is particularly stunning, as every family member receives a chocolate box.
World Chocolate Day in Canada is marked by a variety of concerts and family activities, including a chocolate marathon. A young man from the audience can try his hand at making chocolate liquor, and if he succeeds, he will receive a chocolate box.
Happy World Chocolate Day Wishes, Messages & Quotes
So, in honor of World Chocolate Day, we’ve compiled a collection of wishes and quotes that you can send to your loved ones to brighten their day.
When you share chocolate with others, it tastes even better. My love, have a wonderful chocolate day.
When I share chocolate with you, it becomes sweeter. Happy World Chocolate Day.
I’d like to produce some fantastic chocolates for you on this chocolate day. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
Chocolate is one of the most delectable foods on the planet. I hope we’ll always be able to sample a variety of chocolates. Happy World Chocolate Day, everyone.
May this Chocolate Day shower you with love and joy. Today is National Chocolate Day.
It only takes a small piece of chocolate to make you happy. Similarly, a single time with you is enough to make me joyful for the rest of the day. My dear, have a wonderful Chocolate Day.
World Chocolate Day Quotes
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. – Dave Barry.
Chocolate is food from the gods; it’s energy, vitality, and oneness. -Murray Langham.
There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson.
When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. – Regina Brett.
Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive. – Joanne Harris.
Everywhere in the world, there are tensions – economic, political, and religious. So we need chocolate. – Alain Ducasse.
World Chocolate Day Messages
- Our friendship is as delicious as chocolate, and its wonderful taste and flavor would keep us close for a long time. Happy World Chocolate Day.
- While money cannot buy happiness, it can purchase chocolate, which is a close substitute. Happy National Chocolate Day.
- On this Chocolate Day, I’m sending this chocolate box to you as a symbol of my undying love. Keep a constant smile on your face. Greetings on World Chocolate Day.
- I’m sending you a chocolate-dipped, love-sprinkled wish. Happy World Chocolate Day.
- While love is all we need in life, a small amount of chocolate, both then and today, is not detrimental. Happy World Chocolate Day.
- May God bless you with the richness of creamy chocolates throughout your life. Happy National Chocolate Day.
- Having a loving lover and a box of chocolates alongside you makes life easier and sweeter. Happy Chocolate Day, everyone.
- Happy World Chocolate Day! Let’s make the most of the day. Happy National Chocolate Day
- There isn’t a single person who doesn’t like chocolate. Happy National Chocolate Day.
- Chocolates and you will never get old to me! I wish you a wonderful chocolate day.
Although nothing beats a chocolate lollipop, if you’re on a budget, a World Chocolate Day commemorative mug is a good option. These mugs come in a variety of designs, and you can buy one for yourself or give one as a gift for World Chocolate Day.
You can even get a commemorative World Chocolate Day coffee mug as a stocking stuffer for the new year. If you’re buying chocolate for someone else, send a letter that says, You never know when chocolate will be your friend.
Read More: Happy Sweetest Day, Happy National Bestfriend Day, NATIONAL BOYFRIEND DAY, Happy National Girlfriend Day