Happy National Daughters Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes, Greetings & Messages
National Daughters Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in India. It’s a day to celebrate the daughters of the country and to honor their achievements. Here are some Happy National Daughters Day quotes, wishes, messages, and greetings to wish on national daughters day.
Happy National Daughters Day
Wishing you all the best on daughter day. On this special day, we are to celebrate the special bond between mothers and daughters. To sweeten the day for your daughter, send her messages of love, happiness, and well-wishes in the form of a greeting card, social media post, or even a handwritten note. September 25 marks the official day of Daughter Day, which falls on a weekend this year. So make sure you mark it in your calendar and send your daughter the best wishes of all on this special day.
Happy Daughters Day Quotes
Quotes can help you convey your true feelings to your daughter. Here are some that we couldn’t wait to share with you.
- A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious, and your love for her knows no bounds. — Barbara Cage
- Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever. — Nalini Singh, Archangel’s Enigma
- What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow. — Helen Claes
- Daddy and daughter, not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart. — Anonymous
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous. Forever beautiful, loving, caring, and truly amazing. — Deanna Beisser
- A daughter has chiseled to chisel the world. — Karishma Gajipara
- The laugh of a daughter is a favorite symphony of her parents. — Anonymous
- A daughter is a treasure. — Anonymous
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but never your heart. — Anonymous
- A daughter is a rainbow — a curve of light through the scattered mist that lifts the spirit with her prismatic presence. Is a shadow — a reminder of something brilliant ducking out of sight, too easily drawn away. She is an aria, swelling within the concern chamber, an echo reverberating across a miniature sea. She is a secret, whispered, a hint of what we cannot know until it finds us. She is a sliver of her father, a shard of her mother. A daughter is a promise, kept. — Ellen Hopkins, Triangles
- I will let my daughter do whatever her heart wants. I will support her and guide her and give her all the knowledge that I have because I want her to succeed in whatever she loves. — The Miz
- A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world. — Matt Johnson
- A daughter is that little girl who grows up to be your best friend. — Anonymous
- Your smile is charming; your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman and above all, you are my daughter. – Anonymous
- I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong, and responsible woman. — Isaiah Mustafa
- We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody. — Kifah Shah
- And the moon said to me — my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine. — Nichole McElhaney
- When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father. — Anonymous
- Every day, I hope my daughter believes in herself as much as I believe in her. — Anonymous
Send these thoughts and quotes to your daughter as text messages, emails, or lovely handwritten notes to brighten her day on Daughters Day.
National Daughters Day Wishes Greetings
“I’d want to wish my darling niece a happy Happy Daughters Day.” We hope for your happiness and success every day because you are the brightness of our lives.”
“Wishing my darling niece, who is so dear to my heart, a very Happy Daughters Day.” Thank you for providing me with such wonderful memories to treasure for the rest of my life.”
“When it comes to you, there’s only one thing I know how to do: love you and pamper you beyond your wildest dreams.” “To my beautiful niece, Happy Daughters Day.”
“Your cute little mischief has always made me happy and made me grin. Wishing my niece a very Happy Daughters Day with lots of love.”
“I haven’t missed having a daughter because I have you, since you have always shown me love, respect, and care.” “Wishing you a very happy Daughters Day.”
“Wishing my niece a happy Happy Daughters Day.” You’ve shown me what it’s like to have a daughter in life.”
“I wish a very Happy Daughters Day to my niece, who has always been the sweet little sweetheart of my life, with tons of love.” Always remember to smile.”
“On this Daughters Day, I pray that God continues to bless you with smiles and prosperity in life.” “Wishing my beloved niece a happy Daughters Day.”
“You are not just my niece, but also my daughter, and I consider myself fortunate to have you in my life. May all of your troubles go away, leaving you only with smiles. “Happy Daughters Day,” we say.
Happy Daughters Day Messages, Captions, Status
“Wishing the prettiest and most precious daughter a very Happy Daughter’s Day who has brought so much happiness and love into our life.”
“A daughter is God’s most wonderful gift, one that illuminates each and every day of our lives… “To my favorite daughter, Happy Daughter’s Day.”
“You are blessed with a daughter if you have done all the good things because she has the capacity to make your life wonderful… “To our princess, Happy Daughter’s Day.”
“God sends angels into our lives, and daughters are those angels… Warm greetings on Daughter’s Day to my dearest daughter, who brings this life to a close.”
“Daughters are full of love and devotion, and they pour unconditional love into our hearts and lives… “Happy Daughter’s Day, my amazing, caring, and loving daughter.”
How to Celebrate?
Every parent strives to make their daughter feel like a princess on a daily basis. On this day, though, you should treat your daughter like a princess or the little angel she is. Parents can spend time with their daughters to make them feel special and distinctive. We can use the hashtag #NationalDaughtersDay to create a social status, share old photos, or take new ones for National Daughters Day.
As many ways as there are families to celebrate a daughter’s birthday, there are as many ways to commemorate a daughter’s birthday. Parents occasionally send their daughters passionate cards, notes, or remarks, which they can pair with a gift. Daughter’s Day is a special day dedicated to honoring and celebrating women and their daughters.
Background and Origin of National Daughters Day
National Daughters Day was established in India and is observed on the final Sunday in September. National Daughters Day was created by Archies Limited. They invented the holiday to bring attention to the fact that in some parts of India, females are seen as a burden and inferior to sons. Parents in undeveloped countries frequently favor their sons and treat their daughters with disdain. This holiday is intended to encourage parents to show their daughters that they are loved and admired.
This issue of gender inequality also exists in the United States, where women have long been discriminated against and face greater challenges than men. Issues like the gender pay gap, for example, are still very much alive and well today. National Daughters Day is a day in the United States for parents to show their daughters how important they are, as well as to educate them on how to be empowered and know that they are just as capable as men.
It’s critical for daughters to feel valued in their families, because in many single-parent families or families with many children whose parents can’t afford child care, the eldest daughter is responsible for the children and the household when the adults are absent, and this is often what keeps the family running smoothly.
National Daughters Day Date:
We are happy to share happy daughters’ day wishes, messages, and greetings with you all. daughters day is a special day to celebrate the bond between mothers and daughters. Here are some lovely quotes that you can share with your daughter to show her how much you love her. Have a happy daughter’s day.
Read More About: Sisters Day, Happy Brothers Day, Fathers Day,