International Picnic Day is celebrated on June 18 every year. This day is commemorated to promote international understanding and goodwill by enjoying a picnic together with family, friends, or colleagues. International Picnic Day provides an ideal opportunity to share wishes with loved ones and commemorate special moments in your life. Send messages of love and friendship together using images or quotes from famous authors, artists, politicians & athletes. Share creative picnic recipes or just relax in the company of those you love most. Celebrate International Picnic Day with us and make everyone’s day a little more special.
INTERNATIONAL PICNIC DAY HISTORY
The origins of International Picnic Day are unknown, but it is thought to have occurred near the end of the French Revolution and the beginning of the Victorian Era. By the twentieth century, picnics in the open air had grown popular in England.
International Picnic Day has no recorded roots, although it is widely recognized as an informal eating celebration that serves as a break from formalities. Individuals are encouraged to spend time outside and in the company of others on this day. Many humanitarian events take place on this day, and schools use it to arrange picnics for their students.
International Picnic Day Wishes Messages and Quotes
1). On International Picnic Day, I just don’t want to send my warm wishes to you but I want to go out on a picnic with you.
2). Picnics are the most special memories I have of my childhood and on International Picnic Day, I want to live them again.
3). There is no other better way of spending your day than going out on a picnic with your dear ones and International Picnic Day is the right time to do it.
4). International Picnic Day is a reminder that we must take some time out from our routine to enjoy happy times with our dear ones on a picnic.
5). You are never too old to go for a picnic…. Wishing you a very Happy International Picnic Day…. May you are blessed with many more picnics with your loved ones.
6). Good food and good memories are what make every picnic so special…. Warm wishes on International Picnic Day to you my dear.
7). On the occasion of International Picnic Day, I wish that you enjoy a wonderful picnic with your loved ones.
8). Lush green gardens, happy sunshine, good music, and great company define a perfect picnic…. Wishing you a very Happy International Picnic Day.
9). May you enjoy the occasion of International Picnic Day with your loved ones and make it a day full of enjoyment and cheers.
International Picnic Day Wishes
- I wish we could all go on a picnic on this gorgeous day, and I hope we will all have the opportunity to create wonderful memories on this beautiful day.
- I don’t simply want to offer you warm greetings on International Picnic Day; I want to go out on a picnic with you.
- Picnics are some of my favorite childhood memories, and on International Picnic Day, I’d like to relive them.
- Happy Picnic Day to all; I hope you’re having a wonderful day with your family and friends.
- There is no better way to spend a day than going on a picnic with your loved ones, and International Picnic Day is the perfect opportunity to do so.
- International Picnic Day serves as a reminder to take a break from our daily routines to enjoy enjoyable times with our loved ones during a picnic.
- Warm greetings to all picnickers. I’m sure you’ve been having a wonderful time with your family and friends on this gorgeous day. Happy Picnic Day, Everyone!
- You can never be too old for a picnic… I wish you a wonderful International Picnic Day…. May you have many more picnics with your loved ones in the future.
- Every picnic is made even more memorable by wonderful food and good memories… My heartfelt greetings for International Picnic Day, my dear.
- On this International Picnic Day, I hope you have a nice picnic with your loved ones.
- Picnics bring people together and create memories. Let’s organize a fantastic picnic trip with our entire family and friends on this beautiful day.
- Happy Picnic Day to all travel enthusiasts; on this lovely day, let us travel to a beautiful destination and enjoy it with all of our loved ones.
- Many best wishes to all picnickers; I hope you are having a great day with your family and friends.
- A wonderful picnic is defined by lush green grounds, cheerful sunshine, good music, and fantastic people… I wish you a wonderful International Picnic Day!
- May you have a wonderful day with your loved ones on International Picnic Day and make it a day to remember
International Picnic Day Messages
- May you have a wonderful day with your loved ones on International Picnic Day and make it a day to remember. I wish we could all organize a lovely outing with all of our family members on this wonderful day. Happy Picnic Day Around the World!
- The only thing that matters is quality of life; if you have a spot where you can go for a picnic with your family, regardless of whether or not there is a recession, you can count it as part of your quality of life. Happy Picnic Day, everyone!
- I hope that this day brings us all greater happiness and joy and that we may spend it with all of our family and friends. Happy Picnic Day Around the World!
- A picnic is a mental state that can be achieved anyplace. Let us all celebrate Picnic Day with our loved ones at home. I hope we all have a wonderful day with all of our family and friends. Everyone has a wonderful picnic day.
- I hope that we can all enjoy this lovely day. Let’s arrange a great outing for this lovely day, and then relax and enjoy it. Happy Picnic Day Around the World!
World Picnic Day short Quotes
- ”Dinner and a movie, forget that I’d rather have a picnic and a waterfall.” -Amanda Grace
- “You Bring Your Own Weather to a Picnic.” – Gretchen Rubin
- “There are few things so pleasant as a picnic eaten in perfect comfort.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- “I’ve liked lots of people ’til I went on a picnic jaunt with them.” – Bess Truman
- “Nothing’s Better Than a Picnic.” – Zooey Deschanel
- “Unless you are at a picnic, life is no picnic” – Jane Wagner
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying let’s party.”
- “Life is a picnic on a precipice.” – W.H. Auden
- “People don’t want to go to the dump and have a picnic, they want to go out to a beautiful place and enjoy their day. And so I think our job is to try to take the environment, take what the good Lord has given us, and expand upon it or enhance it, without destroying it.” – Jack Nicklaus
- “Am I the only girl who doesn’t think the guy needs to spend money on a date? I’m okay with a picnic, mudding, hiking, star gazing, or any other crazy adventures we can come up with.” – Country Music Lyrics
- “The only thing is quality of life; if you have a place where you can go and have a picnic with your family, it doesn’t matter if it’s a recession or not, you can include that in your quality of life.” – Jim Fowler
- “When using a public campground, a tuba placed on your picnic table will keep the campsites on either side vacant.
- “I’m really big on day dates. If you go for a stroll, have a picnic or lunch with a glass of wine – it doesn’t get better than that.” – Meghan Markle
- “The things that make me happiest in the whole world are going to the occasional picnic, either with my children or my partner; big family gatherings; and being able to go to the grocery store – if I can get those things in, I’m doing good.” – Kate Winslet
- “He’s a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.”
- “A picnic is more than eating a meal, it is a pleasurable state of mind.” – DeeDee Stove
Here’s how you can celebrate International Picnic Day
Because it’s Corona time, throw a little picnic party on the terrace or in the backyard while maintaining social distance. Make mouthwatering snacks at home to make the day extra special for everyone.
When the pandemic is gone, you can commemorate International Picnic Day by having a picnic.
- Gather your buddies for a picnic at a nearby park or garden. Bring food with you so you can enjoy your favorite cuisine whenever you want.
- Play games with your buddies outside, such as a ball or Frisbee.
- Connect your Bluetooth speakers and listen to your favorite music.
International Picnic Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than by sending some love and warmth your way? In this blog, we have collected some wonderful picnic day wishes, messages, quotes, and greetings that we think will make your day just a little bit better. So whether you’re celebrating solo or with a loved one, keep scrolling to read our selections.
Read More About: National Loving Day, International Sushi Day, International Coffee Day, World Food Safety Day.