Every year on June 14th, the United States of America commemorates the birth of the United States Army. This year, the United States Army’s birthday falls on Sunday, and to commemorate the occasion, we’ve compiled the best motivational quotes, wishes, and messages to commemorate the historic day.
The United States Army was founded on June 14, 1775, and its soldiers have served the United States of America and the rest of the world for the past 247 years. So, it’s the 245th year of the United States Army’s founding, and we all wish you a Happy Army Birthday in 2022.
When is The Army Birthday
The Continental Congress authorized the enlistment of experienced riflemen to serve the United Colonies for a year on June 14, 1775, and so the United States Army was born. Click here to learn more about the history of the United States Army’s birthday.
U.S. Army Birthday 2022
The Continental Congress authorized the enlistment of experienced riflemen to serve the United Colonies for a year on June 14, 1775, and so the United States Army was born. The Senior Leaders will pay a virtual tribute to the American Army’s birthday, June 14, 2022, on Tuesday night, making history. After achieving a consensus position in The Committee of the Whole, Congress adopted “the American continental army” on June 14th.
The United States Army has dedicated itself to the United States of America for 247 years. This year, the Army Family is encouraged to participate in the virtual events on Army Birth 2022 to pay tribute to America on the 247th Anniversary of the United States Army.
Army Birthday Wishes 2022
You Can Wish Army Birthday 2022 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Other Social Media on This Occasion. This year, the United States of America Army Birth Day is being commemorated on social media by the Authority of the United States of America. Check out your best collection of Army Birthday 2022 wishes, which will celebrate 247 years on June 14, 2022.
- You have used your life to save the lives of others. 2022 is the Army’s birthday.
- Your birth marked the beginning of your journey as a hero. 2022 is the Army’s birthday.
- Today is a day to honor the nation’s greatest heroes. 2022 is the Army’s birthday.
- Your life was built with a goal in mind: to save people’s lives. 2022 is the Army’s birthday.
- You take a courageous stand, putting your life on the line. That’s what I call a happy birthday. Happy birthday to the Army.
- My superpower is making you feel special on your birthday, even if I’m not a superhero like you, US ARMY. Happy birthday to the Army.
- You entered the earth 247 years ago with courage and force, and on your birthday, we honor those qualities that make you our hero. Happy birthday, Army of the United States of America, in the year 2022.
- You’ve saved so many precious lives. Today, we come to your rescue with birthday greetings that will whisk you away to the safety of our hearts. 2022 is the Army’s birthday.
- No one is entitled to the benefits of liberty unless he is careful in preserving it. Happy birthday to the Army.
- Word to the Nation: Protect your right to serve in the Armed Forces with enthusiasm, for there will be no other rights to protect if you don’t. Happy Army Day in the United States of America.
USA Army Birthday Quotes
Hello and welcome to the Army Birth Day Quotes website. These Inspirational Quotes Will Motivate Our Heroes To Do Their Best. Those Army Birthday 2022 Wishes can be shared on Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter Status.
- “‘Join the army!’ I thought to myself.” It’s completely free. So I assumed I’d lose a few pounds while I’m here.” -From the film Stripes, John Candy
- “Ordering soldiers into battle does not require a hero. Being one among those men who goes into battle takes a hero.” Norman Schwarzkopf is a famous American general.
- “I’ve spent my entire adult life fighting up to this point.”
- – Sergeant James Coleman, United States Army
- “My response is, ‘Bring ’em on.'” — George W. Bush, President
- “I had to persuade my wife to let me join the Army National Guard for another 18 months.” She had to make a difficult decision because we had two tiny children.” Joel Bottom is a writer.
- “It was the soldier, not the poet, who gave us the right to speak freely.”
– Miller, Zell
- “This is all standard procedure.” A dude who shot me in the street with an AK-47? That is standard procedure. Is it possible that the lads are excavating an IED? That happens all the time.” Lieutenant in the Army
- “Only because harsh men stand ready to do violence on their behalf do people sleep peacefully in their beds at night.”
- -Orwell, George
- “I’m quite pleased with how everything turned out. I was quite fortunate. That was my plan: enroll, serve one tour, fight, and then go.” David Kaefring (David Kaefring)
- “In the Army, I learned a lot.” I knew that over all else in the world, I needed to grow so huge and strong that no one could ever touch me.” Sammy Davis, Jr. is a well-known jazz musician.
Traditions Of The Day
Many annual rituals and events celebrate the past and pay tribute to the contributions of the United States Army. Soldiers who put their life on the line to safeguard the country are honored and reenacted in schools and even community theaters.
Both Capitol Hill and the Pentagon hold cake-cutting rituals, which have become a long-standing tradition. The top and lowest ranked officials each cut the cake with an Army saber. This is to cement the Army’s spirit of cooperation and brotherhood. Cake cutting is a joyous tradition, with cake cutters getting overly passionate, resulting in smashed tables and flying frosting.
It is also customary to demonstrate the US Army’s strength to the rest of the globe. Around the world, formation runs take place before daybreak, with units carrying their colors on parade grounds before starting their day’s work.
By The Numbers
Armed Forces Day was first observed in America in 1950.
30 — the number of presidents of the United States who served in the military.
Dwight Eisenhower and George Washington are the only two presidents to become five-star generals.
1 – Theodore Roosevelt is the first president to be given the Medal of Honor.
1,760 PlayStation 3s were utilized to put together a supercomputer for the Department of Defense.
The number of acres owned by the Department of Defense is 30 million.
The United States has 800 military sites around the world.
The number of gallons of fuel utilized by the US military each year is 4.6 billion.
The United States Army achieved a 95% reduction in tearing noise on troops’ uniforms by employing a silent version of Velcro.
By 2022, there will be 247 army birthdays to commemorate.
Happy Birthday, America. We hope your day is as wonderful as you are and that you enjoy every moment of it. As we count down the days until your birthday, we wanted to take the time to share a little something about you and your army. You have been fighting for freedom and democracy since 1775, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for your service and may God continue to bless you all.
Learn More Day: Memorial Day, Teachers Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Malaysia